Welcome to Under The Old Oak Tree...

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes
and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree...


This blog is to accompany my Etsy shop Under The Old Oak Tree. I hope you will enjoy the items I knit and felt. I am happy to do custom orders similar to any of the items you see on here or in my Etsy shop.

All items come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Arts and Crafts Festival

I am currently working on stock for the Westhampton United Methodist Church's Fall Arts and Crafts Festival on October 3, 2009 from 9-2. I am sharing a table with my friend Jane who does fantastic collage items. Thanks to her for allowing me to sell some items there too! My hope is to at least have felted acorns, felted balls, felted coffee cup cozies, some felted children's crowns. I would also like to possibly have some little knit gnomes, felted cars, and felt pictures made up for that day but we will see how much I get done. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment