Welcome to Under The Old Oak Tree...

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes
and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree...


This blog is to accompany my Etsy shop Under The Old Oak Tree. I hope you will enjoy the items I knit and felt. I am happy to do custom orders similar to any of the items you see on here or in my Etsy shop.

All items come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Richmond Waldorf School Holiday Bazaar


Under the Old Oak Tree will be sharing a table with another mom from my natural and attatchment parenting group at the Richmond Waldorf School Holiday Bazaar on November 21, 2009 from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM. The address is 1000 Westover Hills Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23225. I'll have the current merchandise from http://www.undertheoldoaktree.etsy.com/ as well as a few new surprises. Also, I will be putting the etsy shop on vacation mode begining Wedesnday 11/18/09 till I finish with the bazaar on 11/21/09.


Come see us and buys some Christmas presents. I hear this bazaar is amazing and magical!

1 comment: