Welcome to Under The Old Oak Tree...

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes
and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree...


This blog is to accompany my Etsy shop Under The Old Oak Tree. I hope you will enjoy the items I knit and felt. I am happy to do custom orders similar to any of the items you see on here or in my Etsy shop.

All items come from a non-smoking, cat friendly home.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The latest creation

My latest creation was this gardening doll.  It was commissioned by my cousin to give to my aunt for her birthday and I just finished it very late last night and sent it out to my cousin this morning.  Making these dolls is a labor of love (especially when they are for people I love).  This was my first time making a "straw" hat on a doll and I'm pretty happy with the way it came out.

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your site. This doll is simply amazing! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just lovely, love her hat, many thanks for looking at my blog, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete